Our products include heat, water and wastewater monitoring devices, energy management devices an systems. There are a few different types: mechanical, electromagnetic and ultrasonic devices. In 1992, we were the first company in Lithuania to create an ultrasonic heat meter, but we didn't stop there – to this day, we have consistently worked to perfect these devices and to use them to measure different mediums. We also have a number of ultrasonic device patents.
The ultrasonic method is one of the most quickly developing methods in numerous sectors because it can identify and immediately react to the tiniest changes in any system. Therefore, as ultrasonic system developers, we consistently invest in scientific research in this field. In this way, we ensure that the meters we produce are advanced, precise and accurate.
We currently offer the following exceptionally advanced monitoring devices for different mediums and based on various operation methods: heat meter computers, ultrasonic heating and cooling energy meters, ultrasonic heat and water meters, ultrasonic and electromagnetic flow sensors, electronic hot and cold water meters, and wastewater meters. Our devices can be configured and adapted according to the client's needs.
Devices can be connected to our energy management systems or to other systems. We also provide head meter inspection and maintenance services.
The meters we create and manufacture are designed for monitoring industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
Find more information here: Axioma Metering 2019.
- Quality management system standard ISO 9001:2018 certificate
- Environmental management system standard ISO 14001:2018 certificate
- Occupational health and safety management system standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate
- Conformity of quality system Module D Technical Regulation for Measuring Instruments as implemented by Directive 2014/32 / EU of the European Parliament and the Council
- WRAS certificate, for W1 meter hygienic approval: ACS (French) ICIM (Italy), KIWA (Dutch), PZH (Polish).