Our products include heat and water devices, energy management devices, and systems. There are a few different types: mechanical, electromagnetic, and ultrasonic devices. In 1992, we were the first company in Lithuania to create an ultrasonic heat meter, but we didn't stop there – to this day, we have consistently worked to perfect these devices and to use them to measure different mediums. We also have several ultrasonic device patents.
The ultrasonic method is one of the most quickly developing methods in numerous sectors because it can identify and immediately react to the tiniest changes in any system. Therefore, as ultrasonic system developers, we consistently invest in scientific research in this field. In this way, we ensure that the meters we produce are advanced, precise, and accurate.
We currently offer the following exceptionally advanced monitoring devices for different mediums and based on various operation methods: heat meter computers, ultrasonic heating and cooling energy meters, ultrasonic heat and water meters, ultrasonic flow sensors. Our devices can be configured and adapted according to the client's needs.
Devices can be connected to our energy management systems or other systems. We also provide head meter inspection and maintenance services.
The meters we create and manufacture are designed for monitoring industrial, commercial, and residential buildings.
- Quality management system standard ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Environmental management system standard ISO 14001:2015 certificate
- Occupational health and safety management system standard ISO 45001:2018 certificate
- Certificate of quality system. Technical Regulation for Measuring Instruments as implemented by Directive 2014/32 / EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 26 February 2014 (D Module)
- Certificate of quality system. Technical Regulation for Measuring Instruments approved by the decision of The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 24 February 2016 (D Module)